Mantra Made Clothing offers handmade/ slow fashion items including a collection of upcycled scarves & dresses. Every piece has a special mantra on the tag. These mantras are inspired by spiritual teachers, books, quotes, & life.
Upcycling & slow/ ethical fashion take the burden off the environment and not only prevent textile waste from going into landfills but also offer people a diversion from mass consumerism/ fast fashion. With every slow fashion/ upcycled item you purchase you prevent unnecessary waste & your money funds sustainable, ethical practices in Kentucky.
If you feel at all inspired, curious, or pulled toward this, here are some ways you can help:
- Join the mailing list!!!
- Do you own a boutique or yoga studio & would like to carry Mantra Made clothing? Let’s talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clothing donations- Donate a bag of gently used clothing & I’ll reward you with a $10 off discount on any item!
- Work with me- sewing, making tags, social media, marketing, research.
- Blogging- blog about Mantra Made Clothing.
- Press- write about Mantra Made Clothing
- Co-branding/ collaboration on products, photoshoots, marketing. (example: if you make jewelry we could feature models wearing MM clothing with your jewelry and share resources/ save $).
Sign up for Mantra Made’s newsletter! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Special discounts
- Free shipping
- seasonal mantra playlists each with a unique theme
- early access to new products
- chance to enter giveaways
- updates/ news about Mantra Made Clothing